Northrop Grumman Principal Electrical Design Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance Required) in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking an Analog, Mixed Signal, Power supply Design Principal Electrical Engineer (Level 3) to join our talented team in Azusa, CA. The qualified applicant will become a part of Northrop Grumman's Hardware Engineering Department. Candidate will be reporting to Manager of Analog & Power group and will work on various challenging space projects. Electronics design work involved will be designing novel architecture which includes but not limited to schematic, layout, analysis, testing, and reliability. Candidate will be providing world class affordable and innovative electronics solutions for Military and Civil Space product domains.
· Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field, and 5 years of related engineering experience, OR a Master's degree in a STEM field and 3 years of related engineering experience
· Experience with analog circuit design, layout, and analysis from concept to launch
· Experience using electronic test equipment for testing and troubleshooting
· Current & active TS/SCI security clearance
· Experience in analog to digital conversion, multiplexing, and signal conditioning
· Experience in 2nd order and above filter design, current limiting circuitry, video/power/parametric amplifiers
· Experience with linear and switch mode power supply circuitry
· Knowledge of worst case analytical methods and applicable tools such as Cadence, PSPICE
· Experience in EMI/EMC/ESD analysis and compliance
· Troubleshooting skills using space born equipment
· Leading small project team to successfully complete a multi-channel data acquisition/signal conditioning board design
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering