Northrop Grumman Associate Software Engineer, Pathways Program in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space work connects and protects millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Sector.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This position will be in the Pathways rotational program where there will be three rotation opportunities within engineering.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Military and Civil Space Software Engineer. This position will be located at our Space Systems Sector in Azusa, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Software organization. The selected candidate will design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
• Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
• Determine computer user needs.
• Analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
• Prepare operating instructions.
• Design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
• Ensures software standards are met.
Job Category : Engineering