Northrop Grumman Associate Engineer, Pathways Program in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space work connects and protects millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Sector.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This position will be in the Pathways rotational program where there will be three rotation opportunities within engineering.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Engineer. This position will be located at our Space Sector in Azusa, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Military and Civil Space Engineering organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for research and/or product development in more than one engineering discipline.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
• Use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Demonstrate the skill and ability to perform professional tasks.
• Develop recommended solutions to technical problems as assigned.
• Contribute to the completion of assigned technical tasks.
• Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems.
• Work from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
• Operate related equipment; conduct tests and report data in prescribed format.
• Prepare prescribed compounds and solutions.
• Have contact with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
Job Category : Engineering