Northrop Grumman Sr Principal Cyber Exercise Planner in Arlington, Virginia
Environmental, Health & Safety
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Cyber Exercise Planner position will be located in Arlington, VA .
• As a member of the DHS CISA ISD Cyber Exercise Planning Branch (CEPB), build realistic, challenging, and relevant exercise scenarios that meet strategic and operational exercise objectives for state, local, territorial, tribal, federal, and international stakeholders.
• Provide end to end cyber exercise support including scheduling, coordinating, and conducting planning meetings, work group meetings, and exercise facilitation.
• Gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process into briefings, papers, or reports suitable for executive- level leadership.
• Support full spectrum of Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation (HSEEP) based cyber exercises including: Seminars/Workshops, Tabletop Exercises (TTX), Functional Exercises (FE) and Full-Scale Exercises (FSE).
• Represent the organization as the prime technical, cyber and exercise, contact during exercise planning, conduct, and post exercise. Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Job Category : Environmental, Health & Safety