Northrop Grumman Prncpl/Sr Suply Chn Subctrct Spec in Annapolis, Maryland
Global Supply Chain
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
This position is responsible for executing major procurement activities and providing contractual support and documentation to suppliers in support of proposals and programs. It can be hired at a mid level or sr level.
Specific responsibilities include interfacing and corresponding with suppliers, developing sourcing & evaluation strategies; supplier identification; source selection; coordinating export control/security requirements; preparing and issuing RFPs with appropriate customer flow downs and terms & conditions; conducting bidders' conferences; proposal evaluations; conducting negotiations to meet contracts/program targets/schedules, terms & conditions, payment terms for materials & services; administering resultant subcontracts; ensuring compliance with FAR/DFARS regulations and purchasing policies & procedures; validating pricing; and maintaining proper PO files with correct documentation.
Additionally, this position is responsible for management of subcontract modifications, which includes coordination of required additions, deletions, or other modifications or formal documented communication to subcontractors, arranging and participating in supplier meetings and controlling and reporting supplier progress.
• Evaluation of customer RFP's and ability to work with the program team to develop subcontract RFP's that include Statements of Work, Technical/Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules, Performance Assessment Requirements, Terms and Conditions, Proposal Preparation and Pricing Requirements/Templates, Compliance Matrices and supplier profiles.
• Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement, preparation and management of internal Step reviews of new opportunities and formal customer proposal preparation.
• Analysis and evaluation of subcontractor proposals, negotiating deviations from work statements, schedule, and/or terms and conditions, while working closely with the program management team.
• Providing subcontractor pricing, deviations from scope and/or terms and conditions, comprehensive cost analysis and justifications, and technical data assertions to the Contracts group during the proposal preparation phase.
• Selecting or recommending subcontractors; writing formal awards; processing internal justifications, and documenting files in preparation for internal and external audits.
• Administering resultant subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedules
Job Category : Global Supply Chain