Northrop Grumman Talent Acquisition Business Partner 2 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Talent Acquisition Business Partner 2
Requisition ID: 18009988
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Do you enjoy building trusting partnerships with managers and candidates? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a bottom-line impact to the business and be appreciated for it? If so then look to join our Northrop Grumman Talent Acquisition team.
The Mission Systems (NGMS) Sector is looking for a full-life cycle recruiter. The position willbe located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Thesuccessful candidate will have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated experience building trusted partnerships with hiring managers and leadership to achieve talent acquisition and sales goals. The candidate must be proactive and able to manage competing demands while being adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements.
A key marker of success will be the ability to creatively source challenging skill-sets with high level clearances with urgency in mind. The recruiter will drive the recruiting process to include: partnering with hiring managers to write compelling job descriptions, ensuring proper classification and level, source and screen candidates, conduct/coordinate interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers and work with partners and support staff to extend offers, driving negotiations as needed.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and be able to create near and long-term recruiting strategies and staffing plans. They must exhibit proficiency with online tools, personal organization and the ability to function independently in a compliance and process-driven environment. Excellent written & verbal communication skills as well as the ability to build solid relationships are critical to one’s success in our organization.
If you just read a description of yourself and you have a great team ethic and attitude then we want to talk to you!
• Bachelors with 3 years or Masters with 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education & experience. 7 years of experience with High School diploma.
• Demonstrated success in a corporate recruitingenvironment and/or agencyrecruiting firm.
• Full life cycle recruiting experience is required (i.e sourcing, req creation, candidate screening, problem resolution, negotiating salaries, etc.) to include sourcing via social media, networks and employee referrals.
• Experience recruiting for a variety of cleared technical skills sets.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems to include a robust proficiency level preferably Taleo and other online tools.
• Great team player and a proactive, can-do attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Full Life Cycle Recruiting experience of highly cleared, technical talent.
• Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Talent Acquisition experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Talent Acquisition Business Partner 2
Location: Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Requisition ID: 18009988