Northrop Grumman Senior Java Cloud Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Senior Java Cloud Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 18003653
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
How do cyber terrorists get past the industries best? They don’t. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then this is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• 12 years of experience in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration of hardware and software systems to include an understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, concepts of operation, interface standards, and system architectures
• 6 plus years of development experience with Java
• Demonstrated work experience with NoSQL such as Hbase, Cloudbase/Acumulo, etc.
• Experience in Alfresco, Solr, Percona, Hazelcast, Camel, ActiveMQ, FreeMaker, Spring, MyBatis, Office Open XML, Puppet, Backbone, Underscore, Node.js, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, and Tomcat.
• Experience with SLATE and/or analyst centric tools
• Cloud Developer Certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Senior Java Cloud Software Engineer
Location: Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Requisition ID: 18003653