Northrop Grumman Principal Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) -Polygraph in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Are you ready to leverage your security clearance, knowledge and technical experience in a new role?
Adversaries, cybercriminals and cyber terrorists, are working every hour of every day to develop new means to compromise networks, to seize valuable intellectual property and personal data, and to gain an advantage on the digital battlefield. At Northrop Grumman, our mission is to see to it that they fail. Speed, stealth and precision - keys to controlling the physical domains of land, sea, air and space - are imperatives in controlling the cyber domain. Our
talented employees make advances every day based on these imperatives and are committed to providing the most advanced protection for our customers against the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum. Our company is trusted with securing some of the most high-risk systems and continues to be the trusted provider of mission enabled solutions for the security or our nation and allies. This is without a doubt one of the most exciting times to join our team. So come join us and experience the value of performance.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking multiple Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO) to support fastpaced cutting edge programs ensuring national security and defense. The positions are located in the Annapolis Junction, MD greater area.
This position represents immediate opportunities across multiple programs. Though each program has specific labor categories which must be met prior to placement, all candidates must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below.
• 5+ years of relevant cyber security/information assurance experience.
• CompTIA Security + CE Certification (or to be obtained within the first 6 months of employment)
• Experience working with NIST 800.53, NIST RMF
• Able to communicate effectively with ISSM and Systems Administrators
• Experience working in a continuous monitoring environment
Security Clearance: US Citizenship with active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 3 is highly preferred required
• Familiarity with Splunk
• Experience working with NIST 800.53
• Master's degree in a technical or security discipline with 10 years of experience. 4 years of additional cyber security or information assurance experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• (ISC)2 CISSP Certification
• Experience with Cybersecurity tools (XACTA, ACAS, Nessus, HBSS, etc.)
• Experience creating RMF deliverables (POA&M, SCTM, STIG test plans, etc.)
• Experience in providing security support in a Linux/Unix environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology