At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is hiring! Earn up to a $20,000 sign on bonus if you are hired against specific TS/SCI Polygraph positions.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators, who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we will support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you will have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman's Sensing & Secure Solutions Operating Unit is actively seeking a talented Test Automation expert to join a Northrop Grumman primed program. This position's work location is in Annapolis Junction Maryland and is part of the Mission Systems Sector within Northrop Grumman.
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
• Work in a team environment utilizing Agile process to automate test procedures
• Develop and execute test procedures to ensure all acceptance criteria are met and the software quality conforms to established policy and standards.
• Perform regression testing as required.
• Develop and implement test plans and procedures using the testing tools.
• Document test results and issues.
• Provides support to Independent, Validation, & Verification (IV & V) test team during acceptance testing, including test procedure walkthroughs, and answering questions on software functionality.
• Participates in the agile ceremonies and interface with the agile team(s) and other program staff as required.
• Improve our continuous delivery pipeline, ensuring that we can roll out frequent, robust releases
• Responsible for the design, development, and support of test cases for functional and non-functional domains, solving the most complex escalated issues
• Supports the execution of test reports and reviews and acts on recommendations for product or design changes
• Manages the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of testing procedures and strategies for products, systems, components or modifications, ensuring alignment to functional / non-functional requirements
• An active TS/SCI Full-scope Clearance with poly through MD customer is required to start
• BS + 5 years of exp; MS + 3 years of exp; PhD + 2 years of exp is required.
• Experience writing Python scripts
• Experience working System Test, SW Development and/or Systems Engineering
• Familiarity with CI/CD principles
• Experience with Windows/Linux operating systems & Virtual Machines (VMs)
• Expert level understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile development methodology
• Experience with Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Git, Confluence)
• Experience using software test automation tools/frameworks (Selenium)
• Experience with Java, C++, or Python
• Experience using UI automation software (Selenium)
Salary Range: $95,000 - $142,400
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.