Northrop Grumman Cyber Systems Engineer 4 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Cyber Systems Engineer 4
Requisition ID: 18007470
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
How do cyber terrorists get past the industries best? They don’t. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then what is happening in the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
The Team is responsible for receiving disparate data formats and transforming that data into corporate compliant data formats. The work includes both defining the data modeling to represent the new data as well as developing the products to produce the compliant data.
Specific duties include:
• Working with customers to define how the data is used and drive both the data modeling and data flow requirements. Once requirements are defined, work with the development teams to implement, validate and test the end-to-end functionality.
• Once deployed, provide troubleshooting and resolution for both internal and external system problems, as well as external customer-related dataflow issues.
• Troubleshooting day-to-day system-related issues and provide direct support, in collaboration with product teams, to end users via JIRA ticketing.
• Extensive interaction with multi-disciplined product teams.
• Support release planning and deployment installations; communicate important information about system maintenance, changes, events, and address concerns regarding any aspect of operational services for the teams Threads.
Experience with requirement analysis
• Experienced working and analyzing raw, unprocessed data.
• CNO Domain Knowledge
• Data analysis, expert knowledge of corporate data formats and encodings
• Large Scale corporate end to end dataflow for production and test
• Large scale SIGINT data domain experience
• Knowledge for corporate data security architecture
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Nifi, and XML
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience on projects with similar processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Security Clearance:An active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
Experience with testing performed according to SE standards
• Knowledge of NSA's SIGINT mission systems
• Knowledge of DNI technologies and protocols
• Experience in integrating systems into a system of systems
• General knowledge of XML technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Systems Engineer 4
Location: Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Requisition ID: 18007470