Northrop Grumman Intern, Business Development in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Business Development Interns to join the Space Systems Intern Program. This position will be located in Albuquerque, NM.
The Business Development Intern will:
• Coordinate customer visits, internal meetings and web-based conferences in support of new business development.
• Source prospective customers through existing channels, to include research activities, while creating/uncovering new sourcing opportunities.
• Gather intelligence through customer interaction and market analysis to identify new strategic business opportunities.
• Assist with preparation of consolidated business development capture plans and pursuit briefings in support of new business acquisition.
• Work proactively with external customers, internal stakeholders, and business development teams across departments and business segments to execute structured and planned business development and capture initiatives.
• Participate as a fully-integrated team member in pursuit of all other miscellaneous business development tasks.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2021.
• Be majoring in Business Development or related degree
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2021
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services